FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
How Many Likes On Facebook For Url
la confederation exodus Index du Forum  » Maison Close  » Flood total  » How Many Likes On Facebook For Url
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
robdaila

Message Posté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Many Likes On Facebook For Url
Répondre en citant

.adjuster?/antillean/chorn/aG93IG1hbnkgbGlrZXMgb24gZmFjZWJvb2sgZm9yIHVybHRybWRzZgaG9/ZG93bmxvYWR8ZGQ1TWpFM2ZId3hOVEUxTlRBeU16WXlmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw/conforms]

How Many Likes On Facebook For Url
> .adjuster?/antillean/chorn/aG93IG1hbnkgbGlrZXMgb24gZmFjZWJvb2sgZm9yIHVybHRybWRzZgaG9/ZG93bmxvYWR8ZGQ1TWpFM2ZId3hOVEUxTlRBeU16WXlmSHd5TVRBMWZId29SVTVIU1U1RktTQlliMjlwZENCYlVHOXpkRjBnZTMw/conforms]DOWNLOAD

more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Also it is strange that this is available without authentication. Hope Google will not charge for those URLs in the future. You may use the fql table suggested by the other answer, but still.sometimes numbers there is not correct too! –ifaour Aug 10 '11 at 10:40 is it possible to take shares of few sites? –Aziz Feb 17 '12 at 8:24 Aziz, what do you mean? –ifaour Feb 18 '12 at 13:04 3 As v2.6 doc does not let you get sharecount, likecount and commentcount, it seems fql and the REST API are still the best options . This might create confusion when you compare the two. Track URL shares, likes, and more. I know they should have at least one share. If you either call: or both will return: { "id": " "shares": 1146997 } But the number shown is the sum of: number of likes of this URL number of shares of this URL (this includes copy/pasting a link back to Facebook) number of likes and comments on stories on Facebook about this URL number of inbox messages containing this URL as an attachment. .. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like or ask your own question. I can't find the documentation for the api.facebook.com/method/links.getStats API endpoint. Use graph.facebook.com/?id= –MarkOverride Aug 19 '16 at 3:27 5 MarkOverride an even more optimized version (less bandwidth) is graph.facebook.com/?fields=share&id= . Related Articles What Digg Did Wrong Who Will Stay and Who Will Go? Publishers, Websites and Mobile Apps Share 11 Responses to How to Get a Custom URL for Your Facebook Page in Five Easy Steps Ujuon November 21, 2013 3:24 am I have just tried for a new page I created days ago and according to Facebook, your page needs at least 25 fans to have a web address. It only takes a couple of minutes to secure your custom URL, so do it today if at all possible: the longer you delay, the higher the chance that someone will take the username that you want! 1. And thats it! You should see this confirmation message: Your old URL will redirect to the new one, so you dont need to worry about updating your previous links. Thats very helpful. –njy Aug 23 '16 at 20:43 show 17 more comments up vote 197 down vote UPDATE - April '15: If you want to get the count that is available in the Like button, you should use the engagement field in the ogobject object, like so: Result: { "ogobject": { "engagement": { "count": 93, "socialsentence": "93 people like this." }, "id": "801998203216179" }, "id": " } It's possible with the Graph API, simply use: something like: Would return: { "id": " "shares": 1163912 } UPDATE: while the above would answer how to get the share count. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. shareimprove this answer edited Dec 21 '16 at 21:41 Ahmad 42.4k1585116 answered Oct 1 '13 at 14:58 chandrajeet 4,91861712 4 Wow. It has snippets for how to get the sharing count for the following services: Facebook Twitter Google plus Pinterest LinkedIn StumbledUpon shareimprove this answer answered Dec 14 '14 at 14:14 Muhammad Reda 17.9k87193 This is a few years old. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Are there any specific more advanced topics youd like us to cover? Were very open to suggestions. Companies Using SharedCount . Is this a part of the new strategy of DBT? Shawn Gossmanon November 14, 2013 8:20 pm Thank you so much for creating this post, Ali! I had no idea that Facebook lifted the 25-likes requirement! I have a lot of pages on there that need their own custom url. New BusinessBecome an iCrossing client:unleashpotentialicrossing.com+1 212.649.7955Media InquiriesFor marketing, events and speaking opportunities:marketingicrossing.com+1 212.649.3917CareersWork for the marketing agency for a modern world:careersicrossing.com+1 212.649.7914PartnershipsIf you're a technology or media partner:partnershipsicrossing.comFollow Us Copyright 2017, iCrossing, Inc., a Hearst Company region: USA USAUKDELATAMCopyright 2017, iCrossing, Inc., a Hearst Company . Is there any way to find out? facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like shareimprove this question edited Jun 17 '15 at 8:19 Simha 10937 asked Apr 18 '11 at 6:26 Ashish Pethkar 705388 Get the solution for you in here stackoverflow.com/questions/6137414/… –Sakata Gintoki Jun 14 '13 at 14:28 Please check answer at here: stackoverflow.com/questions/9728279/… –Atif Tariq Jan 28 '16 at 12:54 Post August 8th, 2016 (non-deprecated) answer: stackoverflow.com/a/39379251/4607317 –B Oct 17 '16 at 19:45 add a comment 12 Answers 12 active oldest votes up vote 265 down vote Here's a list of API links to get your stats: Facebook: Reddit: LinkedIn: Digg: Delicious: StumbleUpon: Pinterest: Edit: Removed the Twitter endpoint, since that one has been deprecated. shareimprove this answer edited May 15 '15 at 13:27 answered Apr 18 '11 at 9:26 ifaour 35.2k96179 I don't get the share count for certain objects. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to get share counts using graph API Ask Question up vote 127 down vote favorite 162 I can get the share count of an URL using PHP SDK and using the deprecated rest API, but didn't find a way to get the share counts of an URL using graph API. Categories Blog Design Blog Projects Bloggers Face-Off Blogging Basics Blogosphere Domain Names General Internet Marketing Link Tips Monetize Promotion Q & A SEO Social Media Software Strategy Video Posts Web Tools WordPress Writing Content Popular Articles 28 Ways to Make Money with Your Website 43 Web Design Mistakes You Should Avoid 4 Steps to Increase Your Blog Traffic How to Find Advertisers for Your Website Top 25 SEO Blogs 101 Blog Tips I learned in 2006 30 Traffic Generation Tips 6 Ways to Speed Up Your Site 9 Hacks to Show Readers Your Best Stuff 50 Simple Ways to Gain RSS Subscribers The Best Website Taglines What Is Success? How to setup a 301 Redirect The 7 Characteristics of Good Domains 7 Ways to Promote your Site Top 25 Celebrity Blogs What Is A Blog? Blog Setup: 40 Practical Tips 10 Tips To Write Your Most Popular Post The Blog Post Checklist Interview: 12 Top Online Entrepreneurs What Is Bounce Rate? 20 SEO Terms You Should Know How To Choose A Blog Name 10 Tips to Sell Your Website on Flippa Top 25 Web Design Blogs Follow Daniel Home Advertise Archives Contact Resources Privacy Policy Copyright 2014 Daily Blog Tips .. It indeed works but I would like to ensure it's not part of a API version that will be decommissioned soon. I think what freedev said about share counts may still be correct. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Thanks for sharing the step by step guide. 5. Shyam Chathurangaon November 14, 2013 1:06 pm I used to grab pretty URLs for all my Facebook Pages years ago. Example of Google: shareimprove this answer answered Sep 28 '17 at 18:26 Nate Beers 775712 add a comment up vote -2 down vote I don't think it's possible to get like count from the graph api, you should use FQL linkstat table. This number is not equal to the one you see on the Like Button, since that number is the sum of: The number of likes of this URL The number of shares of this URL (this includes copy/pasting a link back to Facebook) The number of likes and comments on stories on Facebook about this URL The number of inbox messages containing this URL as an attachment. If you want to put the URL on your business card, or spell it out over the phone, this is obviously not ideal. If somebody has a different way to do it please let us know 5a02188284
i want to download facebook into my phonefunny emoji for facebookcheat game facebook cityvilleapps facebook s60v3 mobile9facebook for spice qt 66free facebook messenger for nokia 5233come chattare su facebook da cellularefacebook like for a rate ideasfacebook chatt para celularbest funny pages on facebook to like

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
la confederation exodus Index du Forum  » Maison Close  » Flood total  » How Many Likes On Facebook For Url
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003